Tui Na Meridian Massage Therapy
Custom Herbal Prescriptions
Acugraph Computer Health Scan
Head Needle Acupuncture
Ask Us About
- Secrets of “Purposeful Meditation”
- Simple Treatments for Irregular Heartbeat
- High Blood Pressure High Cholesterol ? Try this !
- Weight Loss without Diets – Diabetic Friendly
- Insomnia – Which Kind Do You Have?
- Fibromyalgia – At Last a Treatment that Works !
- Ladies – Monthly Pain is NOT OK
- Herbs That You Buy Can Be Dangerous
- Your Insurance Vs. You
- Cancer Patients – Increase your Chances
- Back Pain – Before injections and operations Consider This !
- The Cause of Depression – and a treatment
- Doubling Your Memory
- Eliminate Facial Wrinkles without Injections
- Acne Scars – Gone!
- Addictions – Drugless Elimination
Most Insurances accepted – Anthem, Aetna, Blue Cross/BlueShield, Cigna, United Healthcare, Kaiser, Discount for Medicare
° ° °
Americans Say Thanks and Welcome Home with the
Providing Free Medical Treatments for Returning American Soldiers & Veterans
Every Thursday 10:00 to 16:00 at the Sunnyvale Clinic
Fighting for those Now who fought for us Before
° ° °
Therapeutic Chinese Meridian Massage For All Pain Including Neck, Shoulder, Arms, Abdomen, Lower Back, Feet
Famous Long Styles of Therapeutic Massage prescribed to treat Stress, Pain, hiding either Shallow or Deep in Muscle Tissue. Most Insurance Accepted.
Available only at Hopewell Medical Acupuncture Center are the series of Doctor Prescribed Myofascial Release Therapies which treat the complete range of tissue needs ranging from soft superficial to deep tissue massage. Direct from China, Thailand and India these the doctors at Hopewell Medical have optimized each one to promote accelerate their healing processes. The five optimized therapies include: Tui Na Meridian, Hot Stone, Glass Cupping, Thai Herbal Bag and Warm Bamboo Massage treatments.
° ° °
A Weight Loss Program That Really Works!
- Up to 10 pounds per month
- No Exercise Programs or No Diets
- No Supplements or Secrets
- Just Sound Medical Facts
- Boosts Energy and Confidence
- Fight Serious Diseases
Warning *** Must Buy New Clothes*** (sold separately)
° ° °
- Weight Loss
- Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s
- Stroke Recovery
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Wheelchair Bound
- Weak and Tired – Feeling old
- Health and Fitness
Tai Chi and Qi Gong, which originated in China as martial arts, are a mind-body practice in Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Tai Qi is referred to as “moving meditation” — you learn to integrate mind, breath and movement slowly, gently and with a focused purpose. Also you will learn centuries old Medical Qi Gongs which help to heal, keep healthy and treat the range of stress related diseases. For Young, Old, Wheelchair Bound.
Learn the Tai Chi style that is best for you – Yang, Sword. Learn how to benefit your Heart, Liver, Spleen, Lungs & Kidneys. Click here for