What Is Tai Chi
An Alternative Medicine For Health which can Accelerate Healing
Those who practice Tai Chi will never die …… they will fade away.
Why Learn Tai Chi
Taught by Chinese Medical Doctors and Renowned Tai Chi Practitioners
- If you are living with Stress
- Joint Pains
- If you have a chronic debilitating disease like MS, Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s
- Recovering from Surgery, Strokes, Heart Attack
- If you want to lose weight or get in shape
Our Doctors can tailor your training to any medical problem
What You Can Learn
- Yang Style Tai Chi – 24 posture is ideal for seniors and beginners. Also works for wheelchair bound. The 108 posture form is for advanced students and practitioners. Includes Tai Chi Straight Sword, Tai Chi Dao and Single Fan
- Chen Style Tai Chi – Old Frame and New Frame. Includes Straight Sword play. The Fastest paced most energetic form for all ages.
- Sun Style Tai Chi – ideal for Seniors with limited range of motion, medical conditions of the legs
- Ch’an Meditation – Learn purposeful meditation. Mind entertaining to help overcome sickness, increase awareness, sharpen the mind.
- Integrate the Mid Body and Breath. Highly protected these techniques are rarely taught in most Tai Chi schools.
- Nutrition Therapy and Herbal Pharmacology. Never taught at any Tai Chi school this is a highlight of the Hopewell Tai Chi training program.
Where and When Are Classes
Weekly Classes are being set up now at different locations.
Enroll Now to reserve your time slot and location. Limited Enrollment!
How Much are Classes
Free to Hopewell Medical Acupuncture Center Patients
$30 per month for Future Patients
To Learn About Qi Gong click here